Once you have invested in a property and are looking to let or rent it, the last thing you want to be worrying about is damage to your furniture and furnishings. That’s why Landlord Contents Insurance from InsuraHome Home Insurance specialise in providing contents insurance cover for landlords like you.
We can ensure your possessions in a let property, such as furniture, carpets, curtains, and blinds, are protected from life’s little mishaps, meaning that you won’t be left to foot the bill should the unexpected happen. Suitable for all types of furnished and part-furnished properties, our contents insurance is one of the most competitively priced and extensive products on the market.
InsuraHome Home Insurance provides tailored Landlord Contents Insurance, so if the building is already insured elsewhere, you might just want to get contents cover for the furniture, white goods, and any home furnishings you’ve provided in your property for tenants to use.
What is Landlord Contents Insurance?
Landlord Contents Insurance covers the risks you face when letting or leasing your property and can help cover the cost of repair or replacement of the furniture and appliances that you provide in your rental property. These possessions can include everything from beds, sofas, and dining tables to curtains, carpets and freestanding white goods. The old rule of thumb is if you were moving house, everything you take with you is contents.
InsuraHome Home Insurance can offer financial peace of mind, should your contents be damaged whilst renting out your property.
Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815
Do I need Landlord Contents Insurance?
A buildings only insurance policy is unlikely to cover anything related to the contents in your rented property. So, if you want to protect your property and its contents, it’s important to obtain specialist landlord contents insurance policy as being a landlord comes with its own unique set of challenges and risks. InsuraHome Home Insurance’s Landlord Contents Insurance is designed to meet those particular needs.
At InsuraHome Home Insurance, we understand that being a landlord is complex and that’s why, to make your job easier, we offer Contents Insurance for Landlords, designed to protect your wallet and your peace of mind.
Landlord Contents Insurance is Available for:
- Landlords and Buy-to-Let Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Various Tenancy types accepted – Professional, Retired, Student, DSS, Asylum Seeker
Landlord Contents Insurance Includes Cover for a Number of Perils:
- Loss or Damage caused by Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning or Earthquake
- Loss or Damage caused by Storm, Hail or Weight of Snow
- Loss or Damage caused by Flood
- Loss or Damage caused by the escape of water or frost
- Option to extend accidental & malicious damage & theft damage by tenants cover
- A choice of policy excess – £100, £250, £500 or £1,000
- First time buyer discount
- Facility to transfer any no claims history from a previous insurer
- Legal Expenses, Rent Guarantee and Landlords Emergency Cover are available as optional extras
Click here to see the full InsuraHome Landlords Contents Insurance Policy Wording for the full summary of buildings and contents covers as well as optional covers.