Our Tailored Home Insurance policy is carefully designed to meet your needs. We understand that your requirements may not be met by a regular home insurance policy, either due to the construction type of your property, challenging personal circumstances, the value of your home or the unique contents inside of it.
Fortunately, we can adjust policies and create them on a case-by-case basis, providing all the protection that your home needs.
- ‘Non-Standard’ construction*
- ‘Non-Standard’ occupations
- Subsidence history / underpinned properties
- Declined, refused or cancelled insurance
- Adverse claims history
- Flood risk
- Unoccupied homes
- Policy applicable to properties situated in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands
Please Note: We do not provide cover for thatched roofs at this time.
- Cover for Buildings & Contents
- Cover available for ‘Clean’ and/or ‘Non-Standard’ risks and circumstances
- ‘Non-Standard’ Construction considered*.
- Risks up to £10,000,000 total sum insured.
Cover for A Number of Perils is included, such as:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion or Earthquake
- Aircraft and other flying devices or items dropped from them
- Storm, flood or weight of snow
- Collision by any vehicle or animal
- Theft or attempted theft
- Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts
- Escape of water from frost or frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus and pipes
- And more!
Or speak to an InsuraHome Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 900
Main Features of our Tailored Home Insurance
The following limits are provided automatically unless a higher limit is requested. To view the full list of cover available, please refer to the Policy Wording.
For an additional premium, the following optional extensions can also be added to the policy:
- Accidental damage to buildings and contents.
- Valuables and personal possessions against physical or damage (all risks) within agreed geographical limits. All items of value over £2,500 must be specified.
- Pedal cycles can be covered anywhere in the United Kingdom, and up to 60 days worldwide, for theft and accidental damage (over the £500 standard limit).
If you wish to speak to one of our InsuraHome UK Holiday Home Insurance specialists:
Call: +44 (0) 1483 806 815
(Open 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding English Public Holidays).
For Claims information, please click here.
About Our Tailored Home Insurance Policy
Our Policy has been underwritten by Plum Underwriting Ltd, due to their flexibility and non-standard underwriting experience. Tailored Home Insurance is backed by a team of underwriters who are highly experienced and deal with each risk on a case-by-case basis. Therefore, our customers can be assured that all our InsuraHome Home Insurance policies provide tailor-made protection, as required.
*All applications are taken on a case-by-case basis. Most Non-Standard Construction types are considered, however we do not provide cover for properties with thatched roofs under this policy.
Get a Non-Standard Home Insurance Quote/Application Form Here