Unfortunately, some people may find it difficult to find a Home Insurance policy that meets their needs due to personal circumstances. It is a specialist Home Insurance for people with bad credit, bankruptcy and more. InsuraHome Personal Circumstances Home Insurance is a non-standard Home Insurance product that provides a judgement free, professional and discreet service, with various adverse personal circumstances accepted.
As a part of the InsuraHome range of Non-Standard Home Insurance products, Personal Circumstances Home Insurance aims to assist individuals where some other Home Insurance providers won’t.
Our specialist non-standard home insurance policies can be adjusted to meet your needs, with ability to provide cover for both buildings and contents, with the option to include Legal Expenses cover. With a tailor-made case-by-case approach, InsuraHome Home Insurance can provide you and your property with the protection required.
- People who have been declined, rejected or cancelled by insurers elsewhere due to personal circumstances, such as having been previously declared bankrupt, bad credit or having previously made multiple claims.
- Residential properties with irregular occupancy.
- Occupied residential homes.
- Properties situated in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
Please Note: We do not provide cover for thatched roofs at this time.
- A judgement free and discreet service.
- Cover for Buildings & Contents.
- Cover for “Clean” and “Non-Standard” Home Insurance Risks.
- Cover can be provided for listed buildings.
- Ability to cover a wide range of perils within the inside and exterior of your home.
Cover for a Number of Perils can be included, such as:
- Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake
- Aircraft and other flying devices or items dropped from them
- Storm, flood or weight of snow
- Escape of oil from a fixed domestic oil-fired heating installation or smoke damage caused by a fault in any fixed domestic heating installation
- Subsidence or heave of the site on which the buildings stand or landslip
- Accidental Damage to Fixtures and Fittings
- Accidental Damage to Services
- Professional Fees & Expenses
- Theft or attempted theft
- Falling trees, telegraph poles and lamp-posts
- Sale of Property
- Replacement Locks
- Unauthorised use of Electricity, Gas or Water
- Escape of water from frost or frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus and pipes.
- And more!