Our UK Holiday Home Insurance policy has been carefully designed for individuals who own a second home/holiday home, which is within the UK.
Our policies can be adjusted to meet your needs, with ability to provide cover for both buildings and contents, whilst automatically including Legal Expenses cover. With a tailor-made case-by-case approach, InsuraHome Holiday Home Insurance can provide your retreat with the required protection.
- Policy applies to short term holiday lettings or;
- Properties used for own use, or friends & family.
- Policy applicable to properties situated in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
- Cover for Buildings & Contents.
- Cover available for “Clean” or “Non-Standard” Risks.
- Non-Standard Construction considered*.
- Risks up to £10,000,000 total sum insured.
- Legal Expenses up to £100,000 automatically included.
Cover for A Number of Perils is included, such as:
- Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake.
- Aircraft and other flying devices or items dropped from them.
- Storm, flood or weight of snow.
- Collision by any vehicle or animal.
- Theft or attempted theft.
- Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts.
- Escape of water from frost or frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus and pipes.
- And more!