Our European Holiday Home Insurance policy has been carefully designed for individuals living in the UK who own a second home or holiday home in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal or The Republic of Ireland.
Our policies can be adjusted to meet your needs, with ability to provide cover for both buildings and contents, whilst automatically including Legal Expenses cover. With a case-by-case approach, InsuraHome European Holiday Home Insurance can provide your retreat with the protection you require.
- Policy applies to short term holiday lettings or;
- Properties used for own use, or friends & family.
- Policy applicable to properties owned by UK residents situated in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and The Republic of Ireland.
- Cover for Buildings & Contents.
- Cover available for “Clean” Risks.
- Non-Standard Construction considered*.
- Accidents to Domestic Employees cover e.g. cleaners, housekeepers – up to £10,000,000.
- Legal Expenses automatically included.
Cover for A Number of Perils is included, such as damage caused by:
- Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake.
- Storm, flood or weight of snow.
- Collision by any vehicle or animal.
- Theft or attempted theft.
- Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts.
- Escape of water from frost or frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus and pipes.
- And more!